Extended : Big relief by finance minister on Employee Provident Fund​

Extended : Big relief by finance minister on Employee Provident Fund

Join Our Whatsapp Broadcast to Receive Updates On Mutual Funds. Click Taxationwealth/join

Employee Provident Fund (EPF) - Taxationwealth

Under the Self-Reliant India Employment Scheme also known as Atma Nirbhar Bharat Yojana, the finance minister of India Nirmala Sitharaman extended the date of central governments contribution towards Employee Provident Fund (EPF) from June 30, 2021 to March 31, 2022.

Briefly putting a spotlight on what the scheme stated, under EPF the 12% share deducted from the salary of employee was to be paid by the central government as well as the 12% of employer’s share making it a total of 24% complete relief to employees and employers.

Benefits/Conditions of the Initiative

The contribution made by the government will be done in electronic manner through Aadhar linked Universal Account Number (UAN) allotted by Employee Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) to the employees working in organizations which are enrolled.

OUR FACEBOOK PAGE

Gourav Ahuja

Hi, i am a gamer. I play with words. I believe in persistence no matter how hard or cumbersome the path of perfection may be and due to this constant urge of achieving what i want people often think me to be abnormal but according to me i just don’t get embarrassed easily since i am already maxed out.